Garden Route Group Tours
Taking its name from the endless landscapes of lush, green vegetation, the Garden Route offers the best of the Cape’s natural splendour. With the Indian Ocean, forests, nature reserves, rivers and many other beautiful habitats to explore.
The Garden Route has plenty of sights to see and activities to experience. The route from Port Elizabeth to Cape Town will cut across the desert region of the Karoo, the vast river panes and green valleys of the Knysna and Tsitsikamma region, to the quaint sea side town and harbour villages where time seems to stop.
Tour Package Includes:
- Accommodation in 3 Star hotels and guest houses
- Bed and breakfast
- Entrance fees into Cango Curves
- Air-conditioned vehicles
Optional Activities not included:
- Robben Island
- Table Mountain
14-23 April 2017
09-18 August 2017
21-30 September 2017
18-27 November 2017
Day 1: Port Elizabeth
Port Elizabeth or The Bay is one of the largest cities in South Africa, situated in the Eastern Cape Province, 770 km east of Cape Town and 1050 from Johannesburg. Port Elizabeth, called "friendly city" is situated at the beginning of the garden route.
- Port Elizabeth City Tour
- Visit The Dunkin Memorial
Day 2: Tsitsikamma / Plettenberg Bay
Tsitsikamma is an area characterised by large tracts of indigenous forests, deep river gorges and magniﬁcent coastlines. We will also visit Tsitsikama Canopy tours and Bloukrans Bridge Bungee Jump. Other activities will be in the below areas:
- Natures Valley
- Monkeyland & Birds Of Eden (Optional)
- Tsitsikamma Nature Reserve
- Plettenberg Bay
Day 3:Oudtshoorn/ Knysna
Visit the charming town of Oudtshoorn,, home to South Africa’s ostrich farm industry and the world famous Cango Caves as well as Knysna,situated between lush forests and the shores of a peaceful lagoon offers a wide variety of activities and attractions.
- Cango Caves
- Elephant Park (Optional)
- Dinner & overnight stay in Knysna
Day 4: Mossel Bay
- Seal Island, which is 2 km from the harbor.
- Whale Route
Day 5: Cape Town City Tour
- South African Museum & The Company Gardens
- Parliament Buildings
- City Hall & Castle Of Good Hope
- Malay Quarter/ Bo-Kaap
- Green Market Square
- Signal Hill
- Camps Bay & Clifton
- Short Diamond Factory Tour (Optional)
Day 6: Cape Peninsula Full Day
- Clifton & Camps Bay
- Hout Bay & Seal Island Boat Trip- (Tour Duration- 1hour)
- Cape Point – (Tour Duration- 1h 30 mins)
- Simon's Town & Penguin Colony (Tour Duration – 30 mins)
- Kalk Bay
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden- (Tour Duration- 30 mins)
Day 7: Leisure
- Bloubergstrand beach
- Waterfront (V&A)
- Robben Island
- Table Mountain
Day 8: Full day Wine lands Tour
- The Stellenbosch winelands- (Tour duration- 1h 45min)
- Franschhoek- (Tour duration- 2hours)
- Drakenstein Prison- (Tour Duration- 10 mins)
- Paarl- (Tour Duration- 1 Hour)
Day 9: Depart for Johannesburg
Sleep over in Carlsberg
Day 10: Arrival in Johannesburg/Pretoria
BENEFITS OF AIRPORT TRANSFERSFor domestic and international travelers, we provide a “meet and greet service” at the airports and you will be driven by professional drivers with thorough knowledge of the areas.
Our airport transfer service means you get to your destination in the shortest possible time since there are no multiple stops to pick up or drop off other passengers.
Company executives and holiday makers, you can leave your cars safely parked at home and also avoid parking fees and hassles.
OTHER TRANSFERS We also offer door to door transfers and to other destinations such as hotels, conference venues, shopping malls, and hospitals.