Bela Bela Day Excursion – Festive season
Only R400 per person/adults
Bela-Bela is a town in the Limpopo Province of South Africa. Deriving its name from the geothermic hot springs around which the town was built, it was called Warmbaths. Bela-Bela is only 170 km from Johanneburg and 107 km from Pretoria. This is an ideal place for family fun and leisure. Clients will
Bus departs Gold Reef City, Johannesburg at 0700 and Pretoria Gautrain Station at 0800. Bus will depart Bela-Bela at 1700
- Bus departs Gold Reef City, Johannesburg at 0700 and Pretoria Gautrain Station at 0800. Bus will depart Bela-Bela at 1700
- 24 December 2018
- 26 December 2018
- 28 December 2018
- 31 December 2018
- 01 January 2019
- 03 January 2019
TRAVEL TO SOUTH AFRICA
- ClimateSouth Africa has large variations in climate. While Cape Town and the surrounding Western Cape have a Mediterranean climate, the Garden Routehas year round rainfall, The inland Karoo is largely arid while the East Coast is hot and humid. The Northern Escarpment attracts summer thunderstorms.
- ClothingClothing should be cool and light in summer and warm in winter. it is preferable to dress in layers, so that warm clothes can be shed as the temperature can change rapidly in certain regionsz
- LanguagesThere are 11 official languages in south Africa, although English and Afrikaans are the most widely spoken. Twenty – Three percent speak Zulu and 17% Xhosa.
- HealthAnti Malaria precautions should be taken when traveling to Northern and Eastern parts. Tick bites fever in areas where there is long grass. Other than a certificate of inoculation for traveling from a yellow fever area, no other inoculations are compulsory.