Hartebeesport Dam white party
R900 per person
You will be transported by Arial cableway to the top of a mountain where you will relax and have some drinks followed by a white party sunset boat cruise. Boat has a cash bar on board.
- Arial Cableway
- Sunset boat cruise
- Three course meal on the boat
- On board DJ
- Transport from Johannesburg and Pretoria
- 24 September 2018
- 26 October 2018
- 23 November 2018
- 14 December 2018
- 15 December 2018
- 16 December 2018
- 01 January 2019
- 03 January 2019
- R1100 for White Party boat sun set cruise and Arial cableway
- R900 for White Party boat sun set cruise only
- R300 for Arial cableway only
TRAVEL TO SOUTH AFRICA
- ClimateSouth Africa has large variations in climate. While Cape Town and the surrounding Western Cape have a Mediterranean climate, the Garden Routehas year round rainfall, The inland Karoo is largely arid while the East Coast is hot and humid. The Northern Escarpment attracts summer thunderstorms. /a>
- ClothingClothing should be cool and light in summer and warm in winter. it is preferable to dress in layers, so that warm clothes can be shed as the temperature can change rapidly in certain regionsz
- LanguagesThere are 11 official languages in south Africa, although English and Afrikaans are the most widely spoken. Twenty – Three percent speak Zulu and 17% Xhosa.
- HealthAnti Malaria precautions should be taken when traveling to Northern and Eastern parts. Tick bites fever in areas where there is long grass. Other than a certificate of inoculation for traveling from a yellow fever area, no other inoculations are compulsory.