Sun City / kingdom resort – 2 Nights
R2850 per person sharing
This getaway package will afford you a relaxing 2 nights in Sun City. The package is for a self-catering sharlet at the Kingdom resort with a Double bed.
- Entrance fees into Sun City and valley of the waves
- Transport in sun city
- Return transport from sun city
- Sun City entrance fees
- Entrance fees into valley of the waves
- Group Braai
22-24 September 2018
23-25 November 2018
15-17 December 2018
- Sagway tours
- Quad bikes
- Game drives
- Boat rides
TRAVEL TO SOUTH AFRICA
- ClimateSouth Africa has large variations in climate. While Cape Town and the surrounding Western Cape have a Mediterranean climate, the Garden Routehas year round rainfall, The inland Karoo is largely arid while the East Coast is hot and humid. The Northern Escarpment attracts summer thunderstorms. /a>
- ClothingClothing should be cool and light in summer and warm in winter. it is preferable to dress in layers, so that warm clothes can be shed as the temperature can change rapidly in certain regionsz
- LanguagesThere are 11 official languages in south Africa, although English and Afrikaans are the most widely spoken. Twenty – Three percent speak Zulu and 17% Xhosa.
- HealthAnti Malaria precautions should be taken when traveling to Northern and Eastern parts. Tick bites fever in areas where there is long grass. Other than a certificate of inoculation for traveling from a yellow fever area, no other inoculations are compulsory.